RSAR announces its annual award winners
December 1, 2016
Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS announced its 2016 annual award winners at its' annual luncheon on Thursday, Nov. 17.
Those honored were:
REALTOR of the Year: Dave Hansen of Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate, who was named for demonstrating high involvement and activity in RSAR, his business accomplishments and activity in local civic affairs.
Affiliate of the Year Award: C. J. Manthe of the Nevada Housing Division, who was recognized for her outstanding service and commitment to RSAR and the real estate industry. She serves on the board for the Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals and has been instrumental in educating real estate agents and consumers about the opportunities for homeowners through the Nevada Housing Division program.
Educator of the Year Award: Dan Rider, an agent and broker/owner of Nevada Home Connection, was recognized for his outstanding efforts in consistently demonstrating an exceptionally high standard in instructing peers in the real estate industry.
Mat Gibbons Good Neighbor Award: Mike Nolan, a Realtor and broker/owner with Nolan Realty and Investment, was honored for his continued service to RSAR, his high ethical and professional caliber, and for his distinguished volunteer service to the community. Nolan is a military veteran who served in the U.S. Air Force.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno