RSAR names 2017 officers, board
November 21, 2016
John Graham, of RE/MAX Premier Properties, was named 2017 president of the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS.
Other individuals named as RSAR officers were: Doug McIntyre, Mt. Rose Brokerage, president-elect; Angelica Reyes, RE/MAX Professionals, treasurer; and William Process, HomeGate of Nevada, immediate past president.
Named as RSAR directors were: Scott Barnes, HG Commercial Real Estate Services; Rian Haag, Keller Williams Group One; Amber Klingensmith, Keller Williams Group One; Ed Phillips, Coldwell Banker Select-Fernley; Pat Schweigert, ERA Realty Central; Sara Sharkey, Homegate of Nevada; and Roger Terneuzen, Transaction Realty 500.
Sandy Lindsay of Eagle Home Mortgage was named RSAR's affiliate director, while Linda Meissen of RE/MAX Affiliates was named Northern Nevada Regional MLS trustee director.
Completing their terms on the RSAR board of directors are: Alexandra Cleary, RE/MAX Professionals; Kellie Flodman, Cardin Realty Pros; Helen Graham, RE/MAX Premier Properties; Dave Hansen, Coldwell Banker Select; Rodney Lee, Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate; and Mike Nolan, Nolan Realty and Investment.
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017