RSAR names 2017 officers, board
November 21, 2016
John Graham, of RE/MAX Premier Properties, was named 2017 president of the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS.
Other individuals named as RSAR officers were: Doug McIntyre, Mt. Rose Brokerage, president-elect; Angelica Reyes, RE/MAX Professionals, treasurer; and William Process, HomeGate of Nevada, immediate past president.
Named as RSAR directors were: Scott Barnes, HG Commercial Real Estate Services; Rian Haag, Keller Williams Group One; Amber Klingensmith, Keller Williams Group One; Ed Phillips, Coldwell Banker Select-Fernley; Pat Schweigert, ERA Realty Central; Sara Sharkey, Homegate of Nevada; and Roger Terneuzen, Transaction Realty 500.
Sandy Lindsay of Eagle Home Mortgage was named RSAR's affiliate director, while Linda Meissen of RE/MAX Affiliates was named Northern Nevada Regional MLS trustee director.
Completing their terms on the RSAR board of directors are: Alexandra Cleary, RE/MAX Professionals; Kellie Flodman, Cardin Realty Pros; Helen Graham, RE/MAX Premier Properties; Dave Hansen, Coldwell Banker Select; Rodney Lee, Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate; and Mike Nolan, Nolan Realty and Investment.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC