Schaper named director at Barnard Vogler & Co.
February 3, 2017
David Schaper has been named a director in the Reno office of Barnard Vogler & Co., Certified Public Accountants.
Schaper, a certified public accountant (CPA) has worked for Barnard Vogler since 2010. He previously served as senior manager with the firm.
Schaper earned a degree in business administration while majoring in accounting from the University of Nevada Reno.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list