Schusterman named a partner at Downey Brand
January 18, 2017
Brian Schusterman, an attorney in the Reno law office of Downey Brand, has been elected as a partner in the firm.
Schusterman is a member of the firm's corporate practice, where he represents clients in commercial business transactions, business formation and governance issues, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, and real estate matters.
He earned his juris doctor degree from the University of California, Davis School of Law and his bachelor of arts, cum laude, from Colby College.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno