Shaw Engineering adds senior engineer
November 21, 2016
Scott Benedict has joined Shaw Engineering as a senior engineer.
Benedict previously worked at the Truckee Meadows Water Authority (TMWA). He has 20 years experience in water system master planning, facility design and construction of public works projects throughout Nevada and Sierra California.
Benedict earned a bachelor’s of science degree in engineering.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location