Shaw Engineering adds senior engineer
November 21, 2016
Scott Benedict has joined Shaw Engineering as a senior engineer.
Benedict previously worked at the Truckee Meadows Water Authority (TMWA). He has 20 years experience in water system master planning, facility design and construction of public works projects throughout Nevada and Sierra California.
Benedict earned a bachelor's of science degree in engineering.
Trending In: People
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno