Shaw Engineering adds senior engineer
November 21, 2016
Scott Benedict has joined Shaw Engineering as a senior engineer.
Benedict previously worked at the Truckee Meadows Water Authority (TMWA). He has 20 years experience in water system master planning, facility design and construction of public works projects throughout Nevada and Sierra California.
Benedict earned a bachelor's of science degree in engineering.
Trending In: People
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- 2017 ADDY Award winners honored
- 24-unit multifamily student housing near UNR sells for $2.9 million