Snell & Wilmer adds lawyer
November 21, 2016
Ryan Stodtmeister has joined the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer as an attorney.
Stodtmeister previously served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones of the U.S. District Court for Nevada. He also has had experience in discrete administrative law fields, including the Veterans Benefits Administration, and low-income housing matters.
He earned his juris doctorate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, his master of arts degree from New York University and his bachelor's of arts degree in English from Brigham Young University.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC