Snell & Wilmer adds lawyer
November 21, 2016
Ryan Stodtmeister has joined the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer as an attorney.
Stodtmeister previously served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones of the U.S. District Court for Nevada. He also has had experience in discrete administrative law fields, including the Veterans Benefits Administration, and low-income housing matters.
He earned his juris doctorate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, his master of arts degree from New York University and his bachelor’s of arts degree in English from Brigham Young University.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location