Snell & Wilmer adds lawyer
November 21, 2016
Ryan Stodtmeister has joined the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer as an attorney.
Stodtmeister previously served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones of the U.S. District Court for Nevada. He also has had experience in discrete administrative law fields, including the Veterans Benefits Administration, and low-income housing matters.
He earned his juris doctorate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, his master of arts degree from New York University and his bachelor's of arts degree in English from Brigham Young University.
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017