The Applied Companies adds staff members
June 30, 2017
Ana Hix, Claire Pender, Kellie Pelham, and Megan Barrenchea have joined the staff at The Applied Companies.
Hix was hired as an executive recruiter.
She has more than 10 years experience in the recruiting industry, including for those in the technology, engineering, and corporate functions. She also served as an agency branch manager.
Hix earned a degree in technical management and sales and marketing.
Pender was hired as business development manager.
She has more than 18 years experience in business development, sales, marketing and operations.
Pender graduated from Northeastern University in Boston with a double major in finance and marketing.
Pelham was hired as HR administrative partner.
She started her career in education and healthcare, and has worked her way up through a variety of positions.
Barrenchea was hired as HR business partner.
She has worked in human resources at organizations including Microsoft and Renown Regional Medical Center.
Barrenchea earned an MBA from the University of Nevada, Reno as well as her Senior Certified Professional certification from the Society of Human Resource Management.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada