Thornley resigns as president of Nevada Taxpayers Association
January 31, 2017
Anna Thornley will resign as president of the Nevada Taxpayers Association effective Feb. 7.
Cindy Creighton, chief operating officer of the association, taken on the Thornley's daily operations. The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors is currently interviewing candidates to fill the position.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada