University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine names assistant professor
March 15, 2017
Cyprian Rossetto, Ph.D. has been named an assistant professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Rossetto, who joined the UNR School of Medicine in 2005, previously held the positions of graduate research assistant, postdoctoral scholar and research assistant professor.
Rossetto received her Ph.D. in cell and molecular biology in 2009.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada