University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine names assistant professor
March 15, 2017
Cyprian Rossetto, Ph.D. has been named an assistant professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Rossetto, who joined the UNR School of Medicine in 2005, previously held the positions of graduate research assistant, postdoctoral scholar and research assistant professor.
Rossetto received her Ph.D. in cell and molecular biology in 2009.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities