University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine names assistant professor
March 15, 2017
Cyprian Rossetto, Ph.D. has been named an assistant professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Rossetto, who joined the UNR School of Medicine in 2005, previously held the positions of graduate research assistant, postdoctoral scholar and research assistant professor.
Rossetto received her Ph.D. in cell and molecular biology in 2009.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- RE/MAX Realty Affiliates’ Berger earns designation
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards