University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine names assistant professor
March 15, 2017
Cyprian Rossetto, Ph.D. has been named an assistant professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Rossetto, who joined the UNR School of Medicine in 2005, previously held the positions of graduate research assistant, postdoctoral scholar and research assistant professor.
Rossetto received her Ph.D. in cell and molecular biology in 2009.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- Briefs for Week of March 24
- New student housing development east of UNR to open summer 2017