Weir named general counsel of PUC
November 21, 2016
Garrett Weir was named general counsel of the State of Nevada Public Utilities Commission and will be based in its’ Carson City office.
Weir previously served as assistant general counsel in July 2012 and served in the general counsel’s office as an administrative attorney and legal case manager. He also interned at the PUCN.
Weir earned his law degree from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2010, and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Oklahoma in 2007.
Trending In: People
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Alston Construction announces completion of Deceuninick North America
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Local United Way chapter names board, officers
- DETR awarded ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion grant by Department of Labor