Weir named general counsel of PUC
November 21, 2016
Garrett Weir was named general counsel of the State of Nevada Public Utilities Commission and will be based in its’ Carson City office.
Weir previously served as assistant general counsel in July 2012 and served in the general counsel’s office as an administrative attorney and legal case manager. He also interned at the PUCN.
Weir earned his law degree from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2010, and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Oklahoma in 2007.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business