Weir named general counsel of PUC
November 21, 2016
Garrett Weir was named general counsel of the State of Nevada Public Utilities Commission and will be based in its' Carson City office.
Weir previously served as assistant general counsel in July 2012 and served in the general counsel's office as an administrative attorney and legal case manager. He also interned at the PUCN.
Weir earned his law degree from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2010, and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Oklahoma in 2007.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC