WETLab’s Weikel speaks at conference in Las Vegas
April 6, 2017
Matt Weikel, inorganic laboratory manager with Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLab), spoke at the Lithium Brine Extraction in Nevada Conference, hosted by Nevada Water Resources Association in Las Vegas.
Weikel discussed defining brine resources in Nevada, including water rights, consumptive use, exploration and production.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada