Commercial Real Estate
November 3, 2016
5474 Longley Lane
An undisclosed tenant renewed its lease of 2,149 square feet. Mike Van Blaricom and Kevin Annis of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Alanko Properties, LLC.
16520 Wedge Parkway
An undisclosed buyer purchased 1,548 square feet. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the seller, Holman Family Trust.
The company purchased 12,800 square feet at 5257 Bravo Ave. Thomas Love of Thomas Love Realty represented the buyer. Dave Simonsen, Steve Kucera, J. Michael Hoeck, and Michael Nevis of Kidder Mathews represented the seller, Board of Regents of the Nevada System of Higher Education on Behalf of UNR.
Arrow renewed its lease of 453,249 square feet at 665 Maestro Drive. Pat Morrissey of Morrissey Realty represented the tenant. Dave Simonsen, Steve Kucera, J. Michael Hoeck, and Michael Nevis of Kidder Mathews represented the landlord, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance.
John Christopher Snider
Snider purchased a 568-square-foot building and 7,500 square feet of land at 1229 E. 7th St. Randy Walker of Dickson Commercial Group represented the buyer and the seller, Charlene Christman Living Trust.
Classroom Essentials Online, LLC
The company leased 19,200 square feet at 1095 Spice Island Drive. Dan Oster of NAI Alliance represented the tenant. Dave Simonsen, Steve Kucera, J. Michael Hoeck, and Michael Nevis of Kidder Mathews represented the landlord, 1095 Spice Island LLC/Bob Muller.
NV Hospitality LLC
The company purchased 5.3 acres of land in the South Business Park at South Meadows Parkway and Highway 580. Ken Stark of Stark & Associates/TCN Worldwide Commercial Real Estate represented the seller, Nevada Pacific Development.
HBT Properties of Nevada, LLC
The company purchased 10,95 acres of residential-zoned land at 3800 Mount Rose Highway. Ryan Krueger and Mark Krueger of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented both the buyer and the seller, Donald and Carolyn Bernard Family Trust.
Towne Development of Sacramento Inc.
The company purchased 9.18 acres at 5185 Edmonton Drive. Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the seller, KAJ Properties, II, LLC.
HBT Properties of Nevada, LLC
The company purchased 9.18 acres at 5185 Edmonton Drive for $2.4 million. Scott Shanks and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the seller, KAJ Properties II.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Commercial real estate transactions | Week of Feb. 17
- Communication and navigating the real estate transaction
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Commercial Real Estate Technology Company plays a role in CREW of Northern Nevada Deal of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate | Week of Feb. 3
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno