Commercial real estate transactions week of Nov. 4
November 7, 2016
95 LaRue Avenue
An undisclosed tenant leased 2,162 square feet in Reno. Tom Fennell and Lindy Deller of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord, Gerken Print Loma LLC.
Security National Mortgage
The company leased 4,214 square feet at 10765 Double R Blvd., Suite 100, in Reno. Kevin Annis and Mike Van Blaricom of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the tenant and the landlord, SFG Office Building, LLC.
Maxed Professional, LLC
The tenant leased 2,149 square feet at 4838 Sparks Blvd., Suite 102, in Sparks. Kevin Annis and Mike Van Blaricom of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the tenant and landlord, Vineyard Professional Campus II, LLC.
Advanced Precision Inc.
The tenant subleased 32,000 square feet of space at 875 E. Patriot Blvd., Suite 207, in Reno. Paul Infantino of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the sublessee. Bryan Gardner of Reno Property Management represented the sublessor, American Music Supply, Inc.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location