Commercial Real Estate | Week of Jan. 20
January 23, 2017
St. Catherine of Siena Episcopal Church
The nonprofit leased 3,506 square feet at 10435 Double R Boulevard in Reno. Fred Jayet with RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the tenant. Dan Oster and Chase Houston with NAI Alliance represented the landlord.
BPDC, LLC, DBA: Full Pedal
The tenant leased 2,075 square feet at 750 South Meadows Parkway, Suite A-13, in Reno. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant.
Mix Cupcake Corp.
The company leased 3,206 square feet at 1117 California Avenue in Reno. Kevin Sigstad and Fred Jayet with RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the tenant.
2255 Byars Lane, Sparks
An undisclosed tenant leased 10,500 square feet of industrial and office space at 2255 Byars Lane in Sparks. Travis Hansen of Stark & Associates/TCN Worldwide represented the landlord, Big Julie, Inc.
If you are involved in real estate and interested in submitting commercial real estate transactions for consideration to be printed in the Northern Nevada Business Weekly, please email Duane Johnson at email@example.com. Submissions are free of charge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada