New commercial real estate transactions in northern Nevada
April 18, 2017
Completed commercial real estate transactions this week:
Capital Title Company of Nevada, Inc. renewed its lease of 4,380 square feet of office space at 10539 Double R Blvd. in Reno. Fred Jayet of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the tenant. David Woods and Matt Grimes with CBRE represented the undisclosed landlord.
Omni Cam, a San Francisco fleet management company leased 1,260 square feet of office space at 2225 Green Vista Drive, Suite 308 in Sparks. Kevin Sigstad of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the tenant. Fred Jayet of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the landlord, Jared Sorensen.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Real Estate
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities