Real estate transactions
November 3, 2016
Middle Fork Limited Partnership
Middle Fork has purchased a 16,00-square-foot storage warehouse at 525 Reactor Way previously owned by Kimmie Candy. Middle Fork’s president, John Harrah, was represented by Drakulich Commercial Partners.
Rand Capital Investments
The company purchased a 6,151-square-foot building at 855 Maestro Drive. Tom Fennell and Joel Fountain with Dickson Commercial Group represented the sellers, Dennis Banks and Art Hinkley, LLC.
Nevada Franchise Auto Dealers Association
The organization leased 1,071 square feet of office space at 1 E. Liberty Street. Tom Fennell of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant. Scott Shanks and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord.
Ancora leased 2,250 square feet of office space at 1 E. Liberty Street. Tom Fennell of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant. Scott Shanks and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord.
1201 Corporate Boulevard
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 20,000-square-foot office building for $2,519,000. Casey Prostinak and Tomi Jo Lynch with SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the seller.
Send submissions for the Commercial Real Estate Transactions section to Duane Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business