Real estate transactions
November 3, 2016
Middle Fork Limited Partnership
Middle Fork has purchased a 16,00-square-foot storage warehouse at 525 Reactor Way previously owned by Kimmie Candy. Middle Fork's president, John Harrah, was represented by Drakulich Commercial Partners.
Rand Capital Investments
The company purchased a 6,151-square-foot building at 855 Maestro Drive. Tom Fennell and Joel Fountain with Dickson Commercial Group represented the sellers, Dennis Banks and Art Hinkley, LLC.
Nevada Franchise Auto Dealers Association
The organization leased 1,071 square feet of office space at 1 E. Liberty Street. Tom Fennell of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant. Scott Shanks and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord.
Ancora leased 2,250 square feet of office space at 1 E. Liberty Street. Tom Fennell of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant. Scott Shanks and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord.
1201 Corporate Boulevard
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 20,000-square-foot office building for $2,519,000. Casey Prostinak and Tomi Jo Lynch with SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the seller.
Send submissions for the Commercial Real Estate Transactions section to Duane Johnson at email@example.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC