The name remains, but much else is new since Mo & Sluggo’s Bar & Grill changed hands. New owners Dan Shaheen and Rowan Colgan, who bought the downtown Carson City landmark from Morey Tresnit last August, put in new floors, replaced the electrical work, remodeled the kitchen, redid the bathrooms, painted and added new furniture. They also installed a couple more televisions and applied for a restricted gaming license to add video slot machines to the bar. Then there’s Tony’s Taco Truck, which is not really a truck but a tenant. In November, Scott Doerr, Tony Fish and Jayme Watts, …
Carson City landmark under new ownership
Trending in: Ticker
- In her own words: Employment attorney Dora Lane
- Bingo: Strategic draw for locals
- Long-delayed racquet facility raising money to build
- Site selector says Nevada a frontrunner for new Tesla factory
- A debate: Panama, Reno link?