The following crimes were reported Friday to the Carson City Sheriff's Department:
- A petit larceny report was received from the 4300 block of North Carson Street at 1:29 a.m. A store employee reported seeing the suspect, a teenaged boy, leaving the area heading west. At 1:58 a.m. the same suspect was reported as being held at a store in the 3400 block of North Carson Street for alleged shoplifting. A 13-year-old boy was arrested for investigation of burglary and taken to juvenile detention.
- A dispatcher calling back at 9:18 a.m. after a 911 hangup call was told by a woman that a man was physically keeping her from leaving a home in the 3100 block of South Carson Street. Richard Corral, 43, of Carson City was arrested for investigation of domestic violence and was held on $3,105 bail.
- A store in the 2000 block of North Carson Street reported that a woman had filled out paperwork for a rental carpet cleaner but had left without paying the rental fee or deposit on the machine, valued at $995. A detective located suspect Rosa Elidos Burgos, 24, at her home address in the 1700 block of North Carson Street at 6:45 p.m. The detective's arrest report noted that the address was not the one given on the rental paperwork. According to the report, Burgos told the detective that she had given the machine to the owners of the motel where she lived. The owners told the detective that they had purchased the machine from Burgos for $220 after she had offered it to them, saying it was her property. Burgos was arrested for investigation of felony grand larceny, felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor failing to register as a felon and was also placed under a no-bail hold for a probation violation.
- Santos Castellanos-Bazab, 45, of Carson City was arrested on Tiger Drive at 9 p.m. for investigation of driving under the influence and was held on $1,105 bail.
- A restaurant manager in the 1200 block of South Carson Street called at 9:59 p.m. to report unruly customers who had thrown their drinks against the wall after they were asked to leave. Two Carson City men, ages 21 and 25, were located in the area about 20 minutes later by deputies. The restaurant manager placed them under citizen's arrest for disorderly conduct. They each were held on $210 bail.
- A man called at 10:22 p.m. to report that four water balloons were thrown at his car as he drove on North Ormsby Boulevard. A deputy located a water cooler containing water balloons in the 1700 block of Tulip Court and took it as found property.
- Nancy Louise Lowery, 47, of Carson City was arrested at 10:48 p.m. at Highway 50 and Arrowhead Drive for investigation of felony third-offense driving under the influence, misdemeanor center turn lane violation and misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. She was held on $10,000 bail.