The Nevada Chapter of the American
Public Works Association has selected
several northern Nevada residents to
serve as officers during 2003. They
* John Welsh of Stantec Consulting of
Reno, who will be the group's president.
* Scott T. Barnes of Poggemeyer
Design Group of Sparks, who will serve
as vice president.
* Susan Martinovich of the Nevada
Department of Transportation, who will
be a member of the executive board.
* Robert R. Russell of the Regional
Transportation Authority, who also will
serve on the executive board.
* David R. Roundtree of Reyne and
Bardis Development of Sparks, who will
servce as chapter delegate.
* Misty Capriotti of the City of Reno,
who will serve as northern branch chair.