The Northern Nevada Business Weekly’s 2022 Best In Business contest is set to return this month with the nomination period kicking off Wednesday, Aug. 17.
The contest will be available at nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022 — here are some of the key details for this year:
• Like in previous years, the 2022 contest will be broken into two phases: a nomination period and a voting period, both of which will be handled by an independent third-party platform through the NNBW website.
• The nomination period runs from 12:01 a.m. Aug. 17 through 11:59 p.m. Sept. 4, during which readers can nominate any person or business in any of the categories. You can nominate daily, so be sure you are doing so.
• Once the nomination period wraps, NNBW staff will spend time weeding through the entries to ensure accuracy.
• Next, the voting period is scheduled for Sept. 14 through Oct. 2, during which time readers can vote once per day for their favorite nominee in each of the categories.
• To wrap it all up, the winners (including second and third place) will be announced in December, starting with the Dec. 7 Northern Nevada Business Weekly.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Following is a breakdown of the 2022 categories:
Commercial Property Management
Commercial Real Estate Company
Construction Company Event/Meeting Space
Family Owned Business
Marketing Campaign (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
Most Philanthropic Company (Over 30 employees)
Most Philanthropic Company (Under 30 employees)
Nevada Grown/Raised Product
New Business (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
New Development Project (Finished by June 30, 2022)
Place for Business Lunch
Place to Make a Business Deal (Name of Business)
Small Business (Under 30 employees)
Up & Coming Business Person
To nominate, starting Aug. 17, go to nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022.
Questions? Please reach out to Abe Montejano email@example.com