The Northern Nevada Business Weekly’s 2022 Best In Business contest is now open for nominations.
The contest will be available at nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022 — here are some of the key details for this year:
• Like in previous years, the 2022 contest will be broken into two phases: a nomination period and a voting period, both of which will be handled by an independent third-party platform through the NNBW website.
• The nomination period runs through 11:59 p.m. Sept. 4, during which readers can nominate any person or business in any of the categories. You can nominate daily, so be sure you are doing so.
• Once the nomination period wraps, NNBW staff will spend time weeding through the entries to ensure accuracy.
• Next, the voting period is scheduled for Sept. 14 through Oct. 2, during which time readers can vote once per day for their favorite nominee in each of the categories.
• To wrap it all up, the winners (including second and third place) will be announced in December, starting with the Dec. 7 Northern Nevada Business Weekly.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Following is a breakdown of the 2022 categories:
Commercial Property Management
Commercial Real Estate Company
Construction Company Event/Meeting Space
Family Owned Business
Marketing Campaign (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
Most Philanthropic Company (Over 30 employees)
Most Philanthropic Company (Under 30 employees)
Nevada Grown/Raised Product
New Business (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
New Development Project (Finished by June 30, 2022)
Place for Business Lunch
Place to Make a Business Deal (Name of Business)
Small Business (Under 30 employees)
Up & Coming Business Person
To nominate, starting Aug. 17, go to nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022.
Questions? Please reach out to Abe Montejano firstname.lastname@example.org