BLM releases quarterly oil and gas sale results
December 14, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management's quarterly oil and gas lease sale resulted in competitive bids for 33,483.72 acres of the 388,697 acres offered.
The combined bids from the sale brought in $119,931.50, which will be distributed between the federal government and Nevada.
The BLM offered 208 parcels in White Pine, Lincoln and Nye counties.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets