BRIEF: U.S. Bank named one the most admired companies
January 25, 2018
U.S. Bank, with a dozen branches in Reno and Sparks, was recently named one of the "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune magazine.
Fortune ranked U.S. Bank as number -one in both management quality and use of corporate assets among 680 companies across all industries. The bank was also ranked number -two in value as a long-term investment, and number five in people management, and number -six in both financial soundness and social responsibility.
Fortune also named U.S. Bank the most admired super regional bank for the eighth consecutive year.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making