BRIEFS: Barrick Gold gives to endowment
January 25, 2018
Barrick Gold Corp., a mining company with interests in Northeastern Nevada, has pledged $116,000 over a four-year period to the Community Foundation of Elko County, an affiliate fund of the Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
The Community Foundation of Elko County is an endowment fund making annual grants to local nonprofits from the fund's investment returns. Visit barrick.com to learn more about Barrick Gold Corp.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making