BRIEFS: Evolution Martial Arts Academy owners buy building
January 25, 2018
Evolution Martial Arts Academy, owned by Ray and Leah Neill, recently closed on $1.038 million in financing to purchase its building at 4848 Sparks Blvd., No. 100 and 102 in Sparks.
Nevada State Development Corporation facilitated the finance package, which included an SBA loan at a rate of 4.625 percent, along with Great Basin Federal Credit Union.
Evolution Martial Arts Academy (evomaa.com) combines concepts of Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai Boxing, Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Goju-Shorei. Visit nsdc.com to learn more about SBA loan options through the Nevada State Development Corporation.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets