BRIEFS: New senior center in Fernley
December 28, 2017
The Board of Lyon County Commissioners recently approved a Construction Agreement with the William N. Pennington Foundation to construct a new Senior Center in Fernley.
The William N. Pennington Foundation awarded Lyon County $3 million to build a facility that will serve as a Senior Center and provide Lyon County with office space for the Human Services Department. The funding will cover almost half of the cost to build the facility.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018