BRIEFS: SJ Marketing raises money for nonprofits
January 25, 2018
SJ Marketing, an advertising agency in Incline Village, has raised more than $1,250 for area non-profits during its "You've Been Givted" campaign.
The charities benefiting from the campaign are: Awaken Reno, a human trafficking awareness organization; Pet Network, a Tahoe-based animal shelter; Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT), a local grassroots effort; and the Reno-Tahoe area Meals on Wheels organization. Visit sjmarketing.com to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making