BRIEFS: SJ Marketing raises money for nonprofits
January 25, 2018
SJ Marketing, an advertising agency in Incline Village, has raised more than $1,250 for area non-profits during its "You've Been Givted" campaign.
The charities benefiting from the campaign are: Awaken Reno, a human trafficking awareness organization; Pet Network, a Tahoe-based animal shelter; Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT), a local grassroots effort; and the Reno-Tahoe area Meals on Wheels organization. Visit sjmarketing.com to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands