BRIEFS: Tech startups seeks funding
December 28, 2017
Corcom.io, a Sparks-based technology startup, is in its fourth investment round and has scheduled two upcoming initial coin offerings.
The fourth round of investment for accredited investors closed Dec. 16, 2017, and the system utility COR token ICO starts today. The core component matrix security token, CRS, is scheduled for ICO on March 1.
Corcom.io is a "digital community where ideas are logged and given access to the resources they need to grow and become reality, according to a news release. For more information, visit http://www.corcom.io.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots