Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schrec donates to Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada
December 21, 2017
A team of attorneys and staff from the Reno law office of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck packed 600 bags of food while working with the Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada to support the organization's food bank in Reno.
St. Vincent's Food Pantry, the largest in the state, serves more than 15,000 individuals every month by providing nonperishable food at no cost. The program is run with three paid staffers while relying on volunteers.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March