Chamber of Commerce Reno + Sparks announces ‘HR Bootcamp’
August 4, 2017
The Chamber of Commerce Reno + Sparks announces its "HR BOOT CAMP", a comprehensive training course for small businesses that want to learn effective ways to manage their human resources responsibilities. The course is open to the public.
Sessions will be held on consecutive Thursdays, September 7 through September 28, from 7:45 until 10 a.m. at 449 S. Virginia Street in Reno. Free parking is available.
Topics will include: Recruitment, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Employee Communication and Development, and Avoidance of Legal Issues. The cost is $99 and will include workbooks, templates to create documents, professional speakers, and a Certificate of Completion issued by Truckee Meadows Community College.
This program is in collaboration with Truckee Meadows Community College and the Northern Nevada Human Resources Association.
To register, contact Ann Silver at email@example.com or call 775-363-9550 for more information. Enrollment is limited so registration will close on Aug. 30 at 5 p.m.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program