September 21, 2017
Chase International's website, ChaseInternational.com, was ranked sixth among the Top Ten Community sites by REAL Trends, a source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry.
The community category recognizes websites that provide quick searches for towns and communities, making it easier for visitors to find specific information. Landing pages successfully provide emotional insight on each community, amenities, average home prices, market data, imagery, facts, maps and lifestyle.
REAL Trends web consultants reviewed nearly 700 residential real estate websites in six categories: Best Mobile Experience, Best Use of Video, Best Community Pages, Best Property Detail Pages, Best Design, and Best Overall.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March