City of Reno approves improvement contracts
August 4, 2017
Bruce Purves Construction won a contract from the City of Reno for the Natatorium and Family Changing Room Project. Work includes roofing replacement and repair work at the Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center in an amount not to exceed $320,000 from the city's Capital Projects Fund-Capital Maintenance Projects. The work is expected to be complete in the fall.
Reno Tahoe Construction, Inc., won a contract from for construction of the 2017 Sewer Rehabilitation Project Phase 1 in an amount not to exceed $2,068,229.46 from the Sewer Fund. This project includes the rehabilitation and/or replacement of aging sanitary sewer pipe in Grove Street from Kietzke Lane to Virginia Street.
Lumos and Associates, Inc. won a consulting contract for construction services for the 2017 Sewer Rehabilitation Project Phase 1 in an amount not to exceed $259,365 from the Sewer Fund.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution