City of Reno launches business recognition program
March 9, 2018
The City of Reno has launched a Business Recognition Program to "spotlight local businesses that add to creating a community that people are proud to call home and embody the spirit of the City of Reno,." according to a news release.
The program will celebrate businesses that are leading the way and selflessly adding to the richness of the city; through their service and dedication, enhance the quality of life of residents; bring ideas and solutions to issues facing the city; and/or have the best interest of the community in mind. For more information, and to nominate a business, visit reno.gov.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nugget Casino Resort starts next phase of renovaton project
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19-23
- Nevada Demographer’s Office reports state population continues to grow
- Bureau of Land Management reports results from oil and gas sales
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa now offers charitable slots