Commercial real estate transactions
December 21, 2017
AEW Capital Management
The buyer purchased the six industrial building, 1,029,700-square-foot Southwest Commerce Center located at 875 and 895 E. Patriot Blvd., 450 Maestro Drive, 7525 Colbert Drive, 3450 Airway Drive and 5555 Quail Manor Court in Reno. Kevin Shannon, Steve Golubchik and Bret Hardy of NKF Capital Markets represented the seller, Barings Real Estate Advisers.
Trojes Mexican Restaurant
The tenant renewed their lease of 3,587 square feet at 5272 Sparks Boulevard, Unit 10-1 in Sparks. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord, BH Los Altos.
Recommended Stories For You
The Little Donut
The tenant leased of 2,480 square feet at 5272 Sparks Boulevard, Units 10-6 and 10-8 in Sparks. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord, BH Los Altos.
Trending In: News Briefs
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Reno’s Brewer’s Cabinet opens new taproom
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)