Commercial real estate transactions for Jan. 15
January 10, 2018
515 Double Eagle Court, Reno
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 14,169-square-foot building in South Reno. Debbie Massie of NAI Alliance represented the buyer. Kevin Sigstad and Fred Jayet of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the seller, Walter Wilkinson Trust B.
Ashley Vance Engineering
The tenant leased 2,000 square feet at 7530 Longley Lane, Suite 105, in Reno. Greg Ruzzine of SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the tenant. Kevin Sigstad and Fred Jayet of RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the landlord, Southwest Galleria LLC.
Recommended Stories For You
Pinecrest Academy of Nevada Foundation
The organization purchased 11 parcels of land totaling 6.78 acres on Ketchikan Court in Reno. Sheila Colfer and Fred Miller of Dickson Commercial Group represented the buyer.
The buyer purchased a 14.12-acre parcel of industrial zoned land in Sparks. Fred Miller, Sheila Colfer and Dominic Brunetti of Dickson Commercial Group represented the buyer.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets