Commercial real estate transactions for Sept. 18-22
September 28, 2017
The tenant leased approximately 3,750 square feet at 5345 Kietzke Lane, Suite 200, in Reno. Matthew Cummings of Keyser, Co., represented the tenant. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the landlord, Reno CP, LLC.
Terra-Core International Corp.
The tenant leased approximately 3,515 square feet at 5301 Longley Lane, Suite 157, 158, 163, and 164 in Reno. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the tenant. Tomi Jo Lynch of SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the landlord, Quail Business Park, Ltd.
Veeraswamy P, LLC
Recommended Stories For You
The tenant leased approximately 2,735 square feet of medical space at 790 Willow Street in Reno. Yair 'Yaya' Jackoby of Ferrari-Lund Realty represented the tenant. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the landlord, Frederick J. Fricke, Jr.
Business Network Services, LLC
The tenant leased approximately 604 square feet at 1325 Airmotive Way, Suites 207 and 208, in Reno. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the tenant and landlord, Airport Gardens Investors, LLC.
Alliance With The Washoe County Medical Society
The tenant leased approximately 309 square feet at 1301 Cordone Avenue, Suite 195, in Reno. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the tenant and landlord, TDC Reno Office 1-DE SPE, LLC.
The tenant leased 2,2788 square feet at 200 S. Virginia Street in Reno. Brad Elgin of
Stark & Associates/TCN Worldwide represented the tenant.
Admiral Toy Storage
The tenant leased approximately 77,000 square feet at 1280Icehouse Avenue, Suite A and B in Sparks. Dan Oster and Chase Houston of NAI Alliance represented the tenant.
InternalDrive, Inc., DBA: ID Tech
The tenant leased approximately 61,875 square feet at 945 North Hills Boulevard in Reno. Chris Fairchild of Colliers International Reno represented the tenant. Dan Oster of NAI Alliance represented the landlord, McKenzie Properties, LP.
The tenant leased 2,291 square feet at 10 Greg Street in Sparks. Earl Peterson of Stark & Associates/TCN Worldwide represented the tenant.
1075, 1150 Matley Lane, Reno
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 50,000-square-foot building and 4.365 acres of land in Reno. Ken Stark of Stark & Associates/TCN Worldwide represented the seller, Huckabay Properties.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March