Dermody Properties acquires property in California
August 4, 2017
Dermody Properties, a national real estate investment, development and management company headquartered in Reno, has acquired the 81,704 square foot Fremont Industrial Center located at 2710 Lakeview Court in Fremont, Calif.
Currently, the building is fully leased and sits on 4.96 acres. It features modern office space, loading for advanced manufacturing users and four parking spaces per 1,000 square foot. Dermody Properties is planning substantial improvements to the building, including a new roof, interior renovations and HVAC upgrades.
Dermody Properties acquired the Fremont Industrial Center from a private investor. Eddie Shuai, Senior Vice President, and Steven Chon, Senior Vice President, of JLL represented Dermody Properties and the seller in the transaction.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program