Dermody Properties adds to its portfolio
July 5, 2017
Dermody Properties, a national real estate investment, development and management company headquartered in Reno, and specializing in acquisitions and development of industrial real estate in strategic locations across the United States, has acquired the Bloomfield Industrial Center in Santa Fe Springs, Calif., and the Silicon Valley Industrial Center in San Jose. Bloomfield Industrial Center, a 75,960-square-foot warehouse and distribution facility located at 10712-10748 Bloomfield Avenue in Santa Fe Springs, marks Dermody Properties' first offering in the Southern California area. Currently up to 37,800 square feet of the multi-tenant property is available for lease. Silicon Valley Industrial Center, located at 6212 Hellyer Avenue in San Jose, is a 111,043-square-foot building on a 5.9 acre parcel and can accommodate up to two tenants.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies