Devine Intermodal moves into old FedEx facility
January 11, 2018
Devine Intermodal, a transportation and logistics provider, has moved into a new space in Sparks.
Devine Intermodal, an offshoot of Devine Intermodal, has leased the facility formerly occupied by FedEx in Sparks.
Devine Intermodal has leased approximately 50,000 square feet at 118 S. Rock Boulevard in Sparks. The move consolidates Devine & Son's operation into one location.
"As a premiere transportation and 3PL provider, we needed acres of parking, sufficient warehouse space and a service shop," said Bennie Gamble, vice president of Nevada for Devine Intermodal. "Before locating our new facility, Devine was spread across five locations in Sparks."
The location was previously occupied by FedEx, who moved to a new facility in Mustang near the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center.
Tom Miller of Miller Industrial Properties negotiated the 84-month lease on behalf of Devine & Son that includes two, five-year lease extension options.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’