Digiman Studio wins TMCC, UR promotional projects
March 29, 2018
Digiman Studio, an advertising photography and video studio based in Reno, was awarded a contract from Truckee Meadows Community College to provide still photography and video content for TMCC's their new website that is set to launch in late 2018.
Digiman also recently completed a video project with the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, which that was the first video project exploring many of thethe graduate programs available at UNR.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March