Discovery Museum, NV Energy team up for new demo cart
May 4, 2017
The Terry Lee Wells Discovery Museum added a new demo cart made possible by a $10,000 from the NV Energy Foundation.
The museum hosted an event touting the cart's capabilities on Tuesday, May 2. Adam Wiley, the museum's camps & overnights manager and young assistant Trevor treated the audience to science projects such as the fog cannon expirament.
The donation was apart of NV Energy's "Power of Good Will" campaign.
According to Mat Sinclair, president and CEO of The Discovery, the new cart will expand science demonstrations for museum visitors of all ages.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Carpool app serving Reno aims to ease Tahoe Reno Industrial Center congestion
- Union Pacific, Amtrak nearly finished with Positive Train Control upgrades
- S3 Development acquires downtown Reno project
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions