Eastern Sierra Eyecare purchases Carson City office
March 1, 2018
Eastern Sierra Eyecare, which relies on the latest methodologies in optometry to serve patients in Carson City, Douglas County and surrounding areas, purchased its new office building at 111 West 10th Street in the center of Carson City.
The new headquarters will allow the practice to hire more staff members and increase its base of patients, according to Dr. Raymond Ruckman, owner of Eastern Sierra Eyecare. The
Nevada State Development Corporation helped close financing on the transaction by facilitating a low-interest SBA loan.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program