Eastern Sierra Land Trust announces funding pool for land sales
April 5, 2018
Eastern Sierra Land Trust has announced an $8 million funding pool now available to ranchers in the Bi-State area of eastern California and western Nevada who want to pursue projects that will improve sage-grouse habitat and water quality on their land.
The Bi-State region includes portions of Douglas, Lyon, Carson City, Mineral, and Esmeralda coCounties in Nevada, and portions of Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties of California — in total, an area of 7,000 square miles.
The deadline for ACEP applications for 2018 funding is also April 27.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales