EDAWN Existing Industry Awards
September 28, 2017
The Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada is now accepting registration for the upcoming 6th annual Existing Industry Awards on Oct. 24 at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno.
Registration is $30 per person. To register, go to http://edawn.org/news-events/events/ and click on the registration link.
EDAWN also released the 2017 Existing Industry Award nominee list. The award nominees include:
Biggest Little Wow: Beaverfit North America, LLC, Bombora, Inc., DragonFly Energy, Garry N Sun, Haus of Reed, Inc., MB Crusher America, Inc., and Strykagen.
Corporate Citizen-Small: Full Tilt Logistics, Haus of Reed, Inc., and Simco Imported Shoes, Inc.
Corporate Citizen-Large: NOW Health Group, Inc., Server Technology, and Thrive Market, Inc.
Recommended Stories For You
Employees First-Small: Healing HealthCare Systems, Inc., Jimmy Beans Wool, and Simco Imported Shoes, Inc.
Employees First-Large: Ardagh Group, Aristocrat, Patagonia, Trex Company, Inc., and VIA Seating.
Founders Award: Damon Industries.
Leader in Sustainability-Small: DragonFly Energy.
Leader in Sustainability-Large: Amazon, Eaton, MB Crusher America, Inc., and NOW Health Group, Inc.
Manufacturing Excellence-Small: Haus of Reed, Inc., Moment Skis, and Revision Brewing.
Manufacturing Excellence-Large: Fortifiber Building Systems Group, NOW Health Group, Inc., RheoMinerals Inc., and Sierra Nevada Corp., and Vistaprint.
Partnership with Education: Bender, Panasonic Energy of North America, and Switch.
Community Partner: Education Alliance of Washoe County, Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County, and Truckee Meadows Community College-Adult Basic Education.
Company of the Year-Small: Gyford Productions, LLC, and Legal Match.
Company of the Year-Large: Arrow Electronics, Cintas Corp., Grand Rounds, Meri Meri, Switch, and TrainerRoad.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March