Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
September 14, 2017
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. has priced its previously announced offering of an additional $500 million in aggregate principal amount of its 6 percent senior notes due 2025 at an issue price equal to 105.5 percent of the principal amount of the notes. The offering size represents an increase of $150 million from the previously announced offering size. The offering is expected to close on or about Sept. 13, subject to customary closing conditions.
ERI will use the proceeds of the offering to repay all of the outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility — approximately $78 million as of Sept. 8. The remainder will be used to repay outstanding borrowings under ERI's term loan facility and related accrued interest.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales