Eldorado Resorts to sell properties
March 9, 2018
Reno-based Eldorado Resorts, Inc. entered into definitive agreements to sell substantially all of the assets and liabilities of Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Miss., to Churchill Downs Inc.
Under the terms of the agreements, Churchill Downs will purchase Presque Isle Downs & Casino for cash consideration of approximately $178.9 million, and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg for roughly$50.6 million, in each case subject to a customary working capital adjustment.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales