ERGS Properties takes honor at Jewel Awards
May 31, 2017
ERGS Properties was awarded "Property Management Company of the Year" at the 4th Annual Nevada State Apartment Association Jewel Awards banquet, May 13.
Other winners were: Leasing Consultant of the Year: Jeremiah Parker, FPI Management
Assistant Manager of the Year: Cristen McDade, FPI Management
Manager of the Year: Matt Simon, ERGS, Inc.
Maintenance Technician of the Year: Juan Perez, FPI Management
Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: William Figueroa, Gaston & Wilkerson
Recommended Stories For You
Regional Manager of the Year: Dawn Rowland, FPI Management
Community of the Year – Tax Credit: The Bluffs, FPI Management
Community of the Year – Student Housing: Oak Manor, ERGS, Inc.
Community of the Year (1-150 units): Vale Townhomes, ERGS, Inc.
Community of the Year (151+ units): Sierra Sage, ERGS, Inc.
Support Staff of the Year: Lance Bergeron, FPI Management
Reputation Management of the Year: The Vintage at South Meadows, Sequoia Equities
Property Management Company of the Year: ERGS, Inc.
Volunteer of the Year: Natalie Cowens, Alliance Residential
Business Partner of the Year: KRT Fitness & Patio Concepts
2016 Overall Jewel Award: FPI Management.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nugget Casino Resort starts next phase of renovaton project
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19-23
- Nevada Demographer’s Office reports state population continues to grow
- Bureau of Land Management reports results from oil and gas sales
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa now offers charitable slots