eWomenNetwork’s dinner meeting set for Aug. 16
August 4, 2017
eWomenNetwork's August networking dinner presents tips to help entrepreneurs to anticipate and embrace the transitions every business goes through while at the same time guarding the business' financial health, 5:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. (informal networking begins at 4:45 p.m.), Wednesday, Aug. 16, at the Hidden Valley Country Club, 3575 Hidden Valley Drive in Reno.
Keynote speaker Petra Mayer will explain how to avoid the three most common mistakes made by entrepreneurs as they navigate the challenges of business growth.
The event includes dinner, no-host wine and beer, eWomenNetwork's trademarked Accelerated Networking and a business expo. Vendor tables are available. Cost for the event is $42.50 for eWomenNetwork members, $52.50 for guests and $85 for non-members registered before Aug. 15. Late registration is $62.50 for members and guests and $105 for non-members.
For more information or to register for this event, visit ewomennetwork.com/chapters/reno-carson-tahoe-574, or call 775-747-2726.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program