Fastest Labs looks for expansion opportunities in Northern Nevada
July 26, 2017
Fastest Labs, a drug testing franchise has identified the Reno and Lake Tahoe areas as its next expansion hub. Fueled by the rise of startups and entrepreneurial organizations in the community, the Reno area has an increasing demand for affordable and fast drug testing.
Fastest Labs was founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Dave Claflin and currently has 22 units open in eight states.
Fastest Labs is looking for entrepreneurs with a low initial investment of $74,650 to $88,900. For more information, visit http://fastestlabs.com/franchise.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies