Gardnerville’s Rock-A-Bye Ranch purchases property
March 9, 2018
Rock-A-Bye Ranch, an equine facility focusing on training, boarding and sales of horses, purchased its property at 945 Dressler Lane in Gardnerville.
Owner Madchen Giesler indicated the purchase was key to her expansion plans for Rock-A-Bye Ranch.
Nevada State Development Corporation facilitated the transaction with an SBA loan.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network